How to apply for free school meals
You can apply to register your child for a free school meal and can check immediately if your child is eligible on FSM CHECKER
Please speak with the administration office for support with applying. The Academy can also access additional pupil premium funding to support every child who is registered as having access to Free School Meals.
Academies Free School Meal Application Form
- Please go to https://pps.lgfl.org.uk/ and submit the certificate to the Academy as proof of eligibility.
- Eligibility will start when the certificate is received by the academy. Claims cannot be backdated.
Please complete the following steps to check eligibility and for a certificate if applicable:
- Go to https://pps.lgfl.org.uk/
- Click on Check eligibility located toward the end of the page.
- Under Create an account, click on Proceed – please note an account does not need to be created.
- Select the Local Authority the Academy is located in, and then the select the Academy name under Establishment. Click on next.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tick the box – I have read and understood the Privacy Notice
- Enter the parent’s first name, parent’s last name, parent’s date of birth, parent’s National Insurance number or National Asylum Seeker Service number. Click on Submit.
- If the message reads Your eligibility for Free School Meals has been confirmed, please send the Academy your Certificate to the email address: Officedenhamgreen@e-act.org.uk which will enable the Academy records to be updated from the date the form was received.
Please contact the Academy for any further advice.