Academies have a wide range of policies and procedures that have been derived following guidance from the Department for Education. They are reviewed on a regular basis by E-ACT and are approved by the board of trustees.
Our policies are listed below.
- Accessibility Plan
- Admission Policy Sept 2018
- Attendance and Punctuality Policy
- Behaviour and Anti-Bullying
- Concerns + Complaints Policy 2018
- Curriculum Policy
- Disability Equality Scheme
- Denham Green Equality Objectives 2018
- Equality and Diversity Policy 2018
- Equal opportunity statement
- Exclusions Policy
- Homework Policy
- Marking Policy
- Pupil Premium Policy 2018
- Relationships Education – Primary
- E-ACT Child protection and Safeguarding policy
- SEND and Learning 2018
- Sex & Relationships Policy
- Administration of Medicines and Supporting Students with Medical Conditions
- Supporting Pupils at School with Medical Conditions-2015
- Trips and Visits Policy
- Uniform Policy
Our academy follows E-ACT’s trust-wide policies in areas such as:
- Charging and remissions
- Parental concerns and complaints
- Employment matters
- Preventing extremism and radicalisation
- Freedom of information
- Data protection
All trust-wide policies followed by our academy can be found on the trust website by clicking here.
If any parent/carer would like a hard copy of the polices or any information from our website then please contact the academy office who can arrange this free of charge.