Academies have a wide range of policies and procedures that have been derived following guidance from the Department for Education. They are reviewed on a regular basis by E-ACT and are approved by the board of trustees.
For all Covid-19 policy addenda, please click here.
Our policies are listed below.
- Attendance for Learning Policy
- Acceptable Use of Mobile Phones – Pupils
- Behaviour and Anti-Bullying Policy 4th June 2020
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy 2019-2020
- COVID-19 Safeguarding Arrangements
- COVID-19 Safeguarding Addendum V1 March 2020
- COVID-19 Safeguarding Addendum V2 8th June 2020
- Concerns and Complaints
- Curriculum Policy
- Denham Green Admission arrangements 2021/22
- Denham Green Equality Objectives (1)
- E-ACT Position Statement RSE
- Equality and Diversity Policy 2018
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Equal opportunity statement
- Health and Safety Policy Dec 2018
- Homework Policy
- Marking Policy
- Pupil Mental Health and Wellbeing Policy
- Pupil Premium Policy 2018
- Relationships Education
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities SEND and Learning Policy
- Sex & Relationships Policy
- Supporting Students With Medical Needs
- Trips and Visits Policy
- Uniform Policy
Our academy follows E-ACT’s trust-wide policies in areas such as:
- Charging and remissions
- Parental concerns and complaints
- Employment matters
- Preventing extremism and radicalisation
- Freedom of information
- Data protection
All trust-wide policies followed by our academy can be found on the trust website by clicking here.
If any parent/carer would like a hard copy of the polices or any information from our website then please contact the academy office who can arrange this free of charge.