Links with the Wider Community
· Visitors are welcomed into our school.
· We have a strong link with St Mary’s church, with regular assemblies held and a carol service at the church.
· Visits to places of worship of other faiths will be arranged to support the understanding of different cultures.
· The school supports the work of a variety of charities. We have raised £2938.60 for Cancer Research and on the 8th Oct we will be raising funds for Young Minds. We supported Comic relief too.
· The development of a strong home-school agreement is regarded as very important, enabling parents and teachers to work in an effective partnership to support the children.
· Children will be taught to appreciate and take responsibility for their local environment.
· Liaison with local secondary schools to support the primary curriculum and effective transition, takes place regularly.