Academies have a wide-range of policies and procedures, developed following statutory and regulatory guidance. They are reviewed on a regular basis by E-ACT.
Our Board of Trustees is responsible for approving statutory policies and the remainder are approved by our Executive Leadership team.
Our policies are listed below.
- E-ACT Charging and Remissions Policy 2023
- E-ACT CP and Safeguarding Policy 2023-2024
- E-ACT Complaints Policy and Procedure 2023
- E-ACT Early Years Foundation Policy
- E-ACT Educational Visits Policy 2024
- E-ACT Equal Opportunities Policy 2023
- E-ACT Health and Safety Policy 2023
- E-ACT Lettings Policy 2023
- E-ACT Online Safety Policy 2022
- E-ACT Pupil Behaviour Policy 2023
- E-ACT Pupil Mental Health and Wellbeing Policy
- E-ACT Pupil Premium Policy
- E-ACT Relationships Education (Primary) Policy
- E-ACT Position Statement Relationships Education
- E-ACT SEND Policy 2023
- E-ACT Medical Needs Policy 2023 – 2024
For other trust-wide E-ACT policies please refer to main E-ACT home page which can be found here.
If any parent/carer would like a hard copy of the polices or any information from our website then please contact the academy office who can arrange this free of charge.