Academies have a wide range of policies and procedures that have been derived following guidance from the Department for Education. They are reviewed on a regular basis by E-ACT and are approved by the board of trustees.
For all Covid-19 policy addenda, please click here.
Our policies are listed below.
- Behaviour, Anti-Bullying and Exclusions Policy
- Capability Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- Concerns and Complaints Policy
- Curriculum Policy
- Data Protection Policy for Staff
- Disciplinary Policy and Procedure
- Employee Code of Conduct
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Equal Opportunity Statement
- Grievance Policy and Procedure
- Health and Safety Policy
- Looked After Children and Previously Looked After Children Policy
- Pupil Premium Policy
- Relationships Education Primary Policy
- SEND and Learning Policy
- Supporting Students with Medical Conditions Policy
- Teacher Pay Policy
- Trips and Visits Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy + Procedure
For other trust-wide E-ACT policies please refer to main E-ACT home page which can be found here.
If any parent/carer would like a hard copy of the polices or any information from our website then please contact the academy office who can arrange this free of charge.